Art/Creative/Design, IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - Software/Development, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
company name : Eisai Inc.
Brief Job Summary:
To help the Graphic Design Engineer in generating new artwork or changes to existing artwork for commercial and test packaging components. To learn more about technical graphic design work and applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
# Generate artwork for commercial and test components as directed.
# Generate CAD drawings for components that require them.
# Generate specifications for components.
# Cross-train others on unique graphic design software.
# Organize and file completed artwork.
# Procedure development.
Skills / Requirements
# Adobe Creative Suite 3
# Quark Express 7
# Adobe Acrobat 8
# Adobe InDesign knowledge preferred
# MS Word
# font management knowledge is preferred
# Minimum second year college student
# Has not graduated from college
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Ananke, Inc. looking for Graphic Design and Web Design Intern
Designation: Graphic Design and Web Design Intern
Qualifications: AS or BA candidate in Graphic Design and/or Website Design
Minimum Experience: 3 yrs.
Job Tenure: Full-time Only
Job Location: Providence, RI, United States
* Create designs and layouts for websites, corporate intranets, email communications, and online interfaces.
* Designs materials for Web-based advertising and marketing campaigns. Selects and arranges photos, type, illustrations, and color. Collaborates with team members on blending copy with designs.
* Assist marketing team in graphic production for collateral, packaging, display and advertising projects.
* Manage creative projects from conception to completion; deliver projects on time and on budget.
* Identifies and resolves production problems; and selects and negotiates with vendors.
* Assist with trade show and event planning; tracking budgets and expenses, and communicating with external service providers.
* AS or BA candidate in Graphic Design and/or Website Design
* Strong in programs such as InDesign, Quark, Illustrator, and Photoshop
* Strong computer and internet research skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational skills
Name: Ananke, Inc.
Type: Consulting Organization
Total Employees: Not specified
Turnover: Not specified
Please apply at 3910 Sinton Rd.
Division: Charming Shoppes Location: BENSALEM, PA US
Job Type: Job Level: Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Education: Some College Coursework Completed
Category: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Compensation: - Position Summary:
Charming Shoppes, based near Philadelphia, PA, is the parent company of four distinct retail store brands—Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug and Catherines Plus Sizes and Petite Sophisticate Outlets. We are looking for students interested in a part time Summer 2009 internship in Graphic Design.
If you are currently a Sophomore or Junior or Graduate college student attending school or permanently residing in the Philadelphia area, please consider applying for a Summer Internship. Charming Shoppes is committed to ensuring the Interns receive value from their work here. Students will participate in a variety of projects over the course of the summer. Our goal is to give interns substantive roles that call for initiative, leadership and analytical abilities across a broad range of functions. The hours are flexible, students can work anywhere from 10 – 40 hours a week. Our internships this summer are unpaid. We hope you’ll consider applying if you meet our requirements.
If you meet all the following requirements, please forward your resume and cover letter describing why you want to be considered for an Internship with Charming Shoppes:
• Current Sophomore, Junior or Graduate student
• Attending college or permanently residing in the Philadelphia area.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Majoring in the field of desired internship.
• Previous internship experience preferred but not necessary.
• Enthusiasm, flexibility in taking on multiple tasks.
• Proven initiative and motivation.
Please note, we cannot consider 2009 graduates for our Summer Internship Program.
Freelance Graphic Design in Washington united states of america
at SmartBrief Inc.
(Washington, DC united states) We are looking for a gifted freelance designer (2/3 years experience) who can contribute great ideas and fantastic design solutions.
- Proven proficiency in Adobe CS3/CS4 ( web and animation is a plus)
- Strong typography, layout and color experience.
- Good illustrator skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current design trends
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment & maintain awareness of expected deadlines
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Ability to pre-flight work
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups
- 4-year degree in graphic arts or a related field is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of marketing and communications industry preferred
- Interactive design experience is preferred
This is an ON-SITE position located in Washington, DC. The candidate will report to an in-house designer.
send e mail to email@example.com
JOB TITLE Sr. Engineer - Java SW Development
SKILL SET JAVA, SNMP, J2EE
JOB LOCATION US-Indiana-Fort
TAX TERM Full-Time
ITT Communications Systems (CS)has a significant career opportunity for a Sr. Engineer who will carry out software development planning, system and software requirement analysis, software design, and Java software development.
ITT offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and a pension plan. In addition, we offer other excellent salaried employee benefits including a Vacation/Personal Absence/Sick Time and Holidays, tuition reimbursement, fitness club assistance and alternative work schedules.
You can become a team member in an organization that is at the forefront of emerging technologies, building key products for the future. As we work to grow a business that spans the globe, we are creating an environment where our talented employees can succeed.
If you are looking for an exciting career with a world class corporation, you deserve to make the move to ITT Communications Systems!
Equivalent Education, Experience & Knowledge Requirements:
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related scientific field.
* At least four years broad and extensive electronics engineering experience, with at least two years software development industry experience is required.
* Must have strong Java application development experience. Strong skills and experience in application security strongly preferred: Experience using Java libraries to provide protection and access control via logins with specific roles and different access to the database based on those roles. Strong skills and experience in creating User Interfaces with Java Swing or other UI & Graphics libraries. Ability to read UML and to use UML to present ideas. Experience working within a disciplined software engineering process including requirements management, design, test, configuration management, and maintenance techniques. Additional desirable experience includes developing C and C++ embedded real-time software and device driver software.
* Knowledge of the following tools and concepts are highly desired: Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Network Management Systems, J2EE and other Frameworks, JBoss, and Eclipse.
* Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* U.S. citizenship required.
ITT is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V).
ITT Communications Systems
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46818 (United States)
Develop and implement a graphics design and social media strategy that supports and complements the corporate strategy in the united states US-IN-Carmel. Manage projects, write and edit communications, and measure the effectiveness of graphic design and social media
Create graphic design elements for print and web based marketing communications.
Utilize multi-media skills in developing social media communications.
Monitor trends in graphic design and social media tools and applications.
Measure the impact of social media and graphic design on the overall marketing, communications, and training efforts.
Compliance with all processes, procedures, and standards applicable to the position including (but not limited to): SAS 70 (Statement on Auditing Standards 70), CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection), Change Management, Tariff (Open Access Transmission and Energy Markets Tariff), FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission), NERC (North American Electric Reliability Corporation), U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and NAESB (North American Energy Standards Board)
Education:Bachelor's degree in Communications or related technical field required.
One year public relations, communications, or marketing.
One year energy industry experience preferred.
Graphic design and social media tools and techniques
Communications and marketing strategy
Principles, practices, and administration of technical issues
Microsoft Office Suite
Adobe Creative Suite
Web site development and alterations
Commitment to customer service excellence and teamwork.
Excellent communication and listening skills.
Utilizing company policies appropriately.
Analytical and strategic thinking.
Apply and adapt practices and techniques to a variety of projects.
Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and the general public.
Present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.